Sunday, September 22, 2019

My second batch of Cathedral Provincial Park photos. September 14/19.


Like the previous batch these were taken in very flat light and are nothing to write home about photographically. They are more of a documentary statement ;-).


Looking towards our goal from the plateau area of the Glacier Lk Trail.

My intrepid companions close to the bottom of our steep ascent through a boulder riddled slope.


Stopped to catch my breath and wondered if I'd make it through the boulder field unscathed!
My companions nearing the rim.

Looking down on Quiniscoe Lk and the lodge & cabin complex.

From the rim trail looking at Quiniscoe Lk on the L & Glacier Lk on the R.
In the background are glimpses of Lk of the Woods & Pyramid Lk.
The bare mountain in the far background is Lakeview Mt at 8622 ft elevation.

No comments: